How to prepare couscous nigerian recipe. This couscous i made it with 1 pack of golden penny using assorted ingredients to my taste. you can decide to add or reduce ingredient for your own consumption. Couscous jollof is prepared using the same method for preparing jollof rice, if you would like to know more about the taste of my golden penny delicious couscous then keep reading how to prepare couscous nigerian recipe.
- 1 pack golden penny couscous
- 5 sticks carrot
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 3 teaspoons dried pepper
- 1 cup minced meat
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 10 tablespoons ground nut oil
- 2 maggi knorr cubes
- 1 teaspoon spices ((curry, thyme))
- water (mandatory)
- 1 teaspoon salt ((to taste))
- Start by placing a clean pot on heat, pour in the groundnut oil and let it get hot. pour in all the spices (curry, thyme) and stir it properly.
- Next add in the green peas, carrot, minced meat and sprinkle the salt on it then stir it properly.
- Thirdly check if it is well fried and mixed add in some water and turn it with a spoon very well. Also add in the maggi knorr cubes, cover the pot and let it boil.
- Once it starts boiling pour in the couscous and turn it then cover the pot and let it cook properly for 15 min.
i love couscous jellof because it is very easy to prepare and also this my delicious recipe makes it a very sweet meal for me and my loved ones.
- Open the lid of the pot perceive the aroma of your food and turn off the heat. Your delicious couscous is ready to chow 😂.
Thanks for reading, let me know your thought in the comment section once you try it out. Lets connect on twitter i am more fun there.