Actor Seth Rogen is renting out his creative retreat in Los Angeles on Airbnb. The mid-century modern space, described as having a “Houseplant-y” feel, is available for three single-night stays from Feb. 15-17. For $42 a night, guests can enjoy LA views, a pottery wheel, and the opportunity to learn pottery with Rogen himself, who claims to be a “pretty good teacher.” The space opens for reservations at 1 p.m. ET on Feb. 7. A well-stocked fridge is also included.
Seth Rogen invites you to experience the high life as he opens up his creative space in Los Angeles for the first time ever. This overnight stay offers a unique insight into the creative process that fuels Rogen and his company, Houseplant.
Nestled in the heart of LA, Rogen’s retreat is a getaway from the ordinary, designed to showcase his artistic flair and elevated taste. The space boasts a ceramic studio featuring Rogen’s hand-made pottery, a display of Houseplant’s unique Housegoods, mid-century furnishings, breathtaking views of the city, and a collection of grasses and greenery. It’s the perfect place to unwind and find inspiration.
Rogen says, “What’s more Houseplant-y than a creative retreat in a mid-century Airbnb filled with our Housegoods, a pottery wheel, and stunning views of LA? Add me in and you’ll have the ultimate Houseplant experience.”
Actor and ceramicist Seth Rogen is hosting three one-night stays for two guests each on February 15th, 16th, and 17th, priced at $421. During the stay, guests can:
- Join Rogen in the pottery studio and receive tips from him as they create their own pieces.
- Admire a collection of Rogen’s ceramic art displayed in the mid-century modern home.
- Enjoy the sunshine in the lush yard.
- Listen to Houseplant’s record sets, curated by Rogen and Evan Goldberg and inspired by different strains of cannabis. Guests will be the first to hear their new Vinyl Box Set Vol. 2.
- Snack on treats from the fully-stocked fridge.
As part of this experience, Airbnb will make a one-time donation to Hilarity for Charity, a non-profit dedicated to supporting families affected by Alzheimer’s disease and promoting brain health research and education.